Study of Families with Multiple Members with Type 1 Diabetes
Why is this study being conducted?
- Little is known about how families manage diabetes when multiple family members have type 1 diabetes.
- Such families may have strategies they share that make living with T1D easier.
- Shared family knowledge may be important as families work to keep diabetes under control and reduce the complications of diabetes.
What will participants do?
- Fill out an online survey. The questions will ask how other family members are involved in T1D management.
- Complete HbA1c at-home kit
- Compensated $20
Who can participate?
- Anyone with T1D that has two or more family members have T1D in their immediate family.
- Be an immediate family member where two or more family members have T1D.
- Age 10 and above.
Interested in participating?
Please contact Jessica Mansfield by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 801-587-9698 or text at (801) 382-7323